Monday, November 26, 2012

The Week of October 29th to November 4th, Halloween and a Long Weekend

Sorry guys about the long wait! Things have been super busy! I am trying to catch up with my blog, but I also have to maintain my classes and school work as well as all this traveling! Such a tough life, right? Anyway, my week consisted of babysitting, studying, writing papers, and some more studying since midterms were the following week. On Wednesday October 31st, my apartment had a little Halloween aperitive, so everyone brought a little dish over and we ate and some people even wore costumes!

Well, this is funny, Google is telling me that I used up my quota for photo space that they offer! Oh boy! Well this is quite ironic. Maybe some higher power is telling me I should not be blogging, but be doing work?? hahaha

Anyway, it may be a little boring without photos so I will talk fast and to the point. That weekend was an extra long weekend because we had off on Thursday for all saints day. I stayed in Milan, went up to the top of the Duomo (you can all see pics when I get home!), went into the royal palace, walked around the area of Moscova and ate lunch with Jill.

Saturday, I of course went to the market and then had lunch at Bar Magenta near my school with Jill. We then went home to study and finish ours papers and I cooked some delicious baked ziti! Cannot wait to make some for you all when I get home!

Lastly, on Sunday, I stayed in allllllllll day studied and Jill came over to help me finish eating the baked ziti!!! It was a long week, and my brain was on overload! Next post, I will tell you all about my midterms! YAY so fun!

Sorry about the pictures not working out, this stinks! Well I will be home soon enough so I can just show you in person!  Love and kisses!

Until Then,
<3 Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment